March 18, 2008

Reality Shows...

So I think that I have an obsession. The other night I was lying on the couch and realized that Nate and I spend most of our nights watching reality TV shows. We have a show or shows that we watch every night and can't miss; (thank goodness for DVR) "Dancing with the Stars," "The Bachelor," "American Idol," "Moment of Truth," "Don't Forget the Lyrics," "Oprah's Big Give," and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," plus many more. Somehow I also find time to watch my daily dose of " Dr. Phil" and Oprah" We have a pretty simple life, I guess. It is something that we really enjoy though, well most of the time. Sometimes I have to force Nate to watch some of them with me, for example "The Bachelor." If Nathan had his way he would probably just watch Sports Center!

Our favorite show would definitely be American Idol! Like most of you, our favorites are David Archuleta and Brooke White. Here are some of their recent performances we found on You Tube.

Brooke White



David Archuleta

5 comments:

criss said...

I love you guys!!! You two are perfect together. We love American Idol too. David A was good tonight (tuesday) huh? Hopefully Brooke will make it through. You guys are too lucky to be able to record everything and then watch it without advertisements. Not fair. xoxo peace

criss said...

Were you surprised at who was voted off? I was, although I never have liked her, but I thought she did a good job on Tuesday.. entertaining.

Tavis Johnson said...

I also love reality t.v. Wish I had cable, let alone a DVR- luckyheads! I would prob watch it all day though. Love you guys!! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow! (p.s. Sports Center sucks)-leslie

criss said...

I love your new green wallpaper. Thanks for spending time with us this weekend. Fun trip to Logan today, huh. Fun too playing phase 10 glad the girls beat the guys. Happy Easter. xoxo peace.

criss said...

I am sure you see you had more comments and you get excited and oh.... it's just Criss again. Anyway, thanks Nate for putting on the new screen saver picture. I love it. mom