July 8, 2008

Blog Update!!

Tomorrow would be my 3 month mark of not blogging so I decided that I better get going on this blogging thing, before tomorrow!
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, mostly because of the traditions we have in Rupert! I love eating on the Square every night, watching Rupert's wonderful parade, and watching the fireworks on the River! We had a great 4th and I hope everyone did too. Here are a few pictures of our 4th this year. I need to be better at carrying my camera around and getting more pictures.



Watching the parade with my Fam!

My cute little brother, Trev in the parade with his decorated bike!

Nate and his sweet Mom and our precious nephew, Parker!
Me and little Mia. She was in heaven all day with her little kiddie pool!

6 comments:

criss said...

Glad to see your new post - cute pictures of everyone. The 4th of July is always fun at the square in Rupert. They have really good fireworks too and I like that they don't compete with Burley's fireworks. Fun traditions.

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute! The fourth in Rupert will always be my favorite! It was alot of fun this year and the fireworks on the river were awesome as always!

Michelle and James said...

Its about time! It kinda got old looking at your blog everyday hopping to see something new but when I got to it there was nothing. It looks like you had a good time.

HAYHAY said...

Looks like FUN!! The 4th of July in little ol' Rupert rocks and so do you! We miss you guys!!

criss said...

How do you change your background? I'm waiting for pictures and fun description of the American Idol concert.

Tavis Johnson said...

I agree, Rupert's fourth is pretty fun little festivus event!! Mia had a ball with you, your such a fun aunt:) So fun to see you guys!!!-les