This past weekend, we went up to Mesa Falls with some of our friends. We had a lot of fun! We stopped at Warm River and fed the fish. I am amazed how stinkin big those fish are there every time I go. Mesa Falls was so beautiful. I loved the lower falls.
After visiting the falls, we went on a little hike to see an old train tunnel near Bear Gulch. The view from the train tunnel was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. I love living in Rexburg, because there are so many beautiful places around to visit. It was a very enjoyable day!







6 comments:
Your family always does the funnest things. Wow beautiful pictures. xo
So fun!! Your blog is cute!! And what a cute family you have! :) I had a dream about us the other day. I don't remember a lot about it, but it was fun!
looks fun. i still keep checking for the updated photos....and I've been wondering- did you plan this intentionally so you did not have to share a dorm room with me again :)
we love the countdown, we'll check it everyday, love your family
Wow how beautiful. John and I havent done mesa falls since the first summer we lived here. Hope everything is going good for you. we havent talked in a long time.
Hey Heidi! Hayley told me that you had posted some pics of our trip to mesa falls, so I had to check it out! That was such a fun day! We need to do something like that again before it gets too cold! Plus I think it's high time we all have a girls night out because our husbands are 2 to zero and that's just not right! We need to do some catching up! Have fun talk to you soon!
Post a Comment