I had such a great time while I was in Idaho. It will always be home for me. I just want to tell everyone thank you for welcoming me back again. Thank you to Criss and Randy for a fun evening watching our favorite show "American Idol" and having yummy guacamole and chips. I had fun watching it and hanging out together again. Thank you to my family for a fun week. I enjoyed going to recitals, wrestling matches, lunches, shopping, and just being together as a family. It was too short of a week. And thank you to Nate again for letting me go. I know it was a long week by yourself. Thanks again to everyone!
March 3, 2009
Trevor's Baptism and Idaho
Last week, I was able to fly home to be apart of my little brother's baptism. It was such a special occasion and I am so glad I was able to be apart of it. Trevor, I just want you to know how proud we are of you for making this righteous decision. You are such an example to your family and friends. You have an amazing spirit and we are so blessed to have you in our family. Thank you for always being so thoughtful and kind. We love you very much.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Hellooooooooo way out there. I can't believe only 29 more days. You know the pressure is on you two now with the addition of Sadie to have a beautiful baby. Haaa! How could it be anything but b e a u t i f u l with you two as the parents. I guess I should say handsome. CAN"T WAIT. I love babies. Trevor is a cute kid. xoxoxo
That's so fun you made it home! I'm sure it made Trevor's special day.
I'm glad you were able to travel home for a few days. Its nice to get away for a while but it is oh so nice to come home to familiar things and family. Hope you are still enjoying MA.
i took those pictures :D
come back!!!
and bring nate this time
ily
Post a Comment