June 30, 2009

Freedom Trail

On Saturday, we walked the Freedom Trail. The Freedom Trail is a 2 1/2 mile red-painted path that connects 17 of Boston's most historic sites through out the city, such as Paul Revere's house, the Old North Church, the Boston Massacre site, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Boston is such a beautiful city with so much history. We are sure going to miss it.















































































This was at the end of the trail!

3 comments:

criss said...

Coulson is such a doll. Was the walk tiring? I wish we would have done it all. Adorable and memorable pictures of Coulson walking the Freedom Trail. You and Nate look adorable to, as usual. xoxo

Hay and J said...

He is getting so big!How r u guys? Are you leaving boston?

Anonymous said...

Coulson is so handsome!! I learned about Paul Revere, Boston Massacre, Battle of Bunker Hill etc. I had fun learning about it.