July 14, 2009

A day at the beach...

On Friday, we drove up to New Hampshire and went to the beach. It was a pretty nice day except it was a little windy! We had a lot of fun! I don' t think Coulson knew what to think of the water, he didn't smile or cry. We walked up and down the board walk and had some good old fried dough and hand squeezed Lemonade. It was a very enjoyable day!!








6 comments:

Rendi said...

WOW!!! THAT foot picture is the cutest thing ever!! I cannot wait to hold that boy!!!!! I miss him so much!!! Oh and you too. lol. Guess what 23 days and little Coulson will have another Uncle Greg!!! AH

linzy said...

what cute pictures! i wish our "beach" was that sunny!

criss said...

Cute pictures and what memories! xoxo

Michelle and James said...

Very cute. I love the foot picture that is pretty priceless. It looks like you guys are finding all kinds of fun things to do in Boston. Your 4th of July looked a little crazy but fun. It reminds me of Minnesota when we were there.

criss said...

Love your new family pic. xoxo

Higbee said...

Such a good looking family! You couldn't possibly be more blessed! Enjoy every moment! No regrets!!!