August 28, 2009

Couls Stats:

Our sweet baby is growing up way way too fast! I tell him everyday to stop growing, because I want him to stay my little baby forever, but it is not working. Yesterday was his 4-month check-up. He is doing well! His stats go as follows...

Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz 55th Percentile
Length: 26 inches 85th Percentile

We just can't get enough of this little boy. He brings so much joy to our lives! We love you, Couls!

7 comments:

AliandT said...

What a cute little man... I think it would be stressful to move every 6 months your a good sport but,then again look at all the fun things you've got to do. I love your shirts at the baseball game so cute.Hope your having fun and all is well.

Rendi said...

Ahh look at that stinkin cute tux! Hey you gotta post a picture of Coulson wearing that shirt we gave him....it's so so so him!!! Love ya and miss ya all :)

Mike and Hillary said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! We are so sad we missed you when you were in town. Let us know when you're back in town or we will just have to make a trip out to see you guys. Miss ya. Thanks for keeping your blog updated.

tutus n bowties said...

He is getting so big I can't believe it! What a little cutie. I see you are on to your next adventure...Ohio! I think it's so fun that you get to travel around for 2 years.

criss said...

What a hot little man!!

Hailee said...

He is getting so big!! He is so stinkin' cute!! Love seeing all the pics. Is Ohio getting any better???

Ju said...

ahhh é tao ruim eles crescerem rapido nao é? Miguel vai fazer 3 anos em janeiro...uauuuuu parece que foi ontem que ele nasceu! lindo de gravatinha! um futuro missionario ! parabens voces dois sao artistas com uma obra de arte