September 28, 2009

Boise State

Coulson scoring a TD from 1 yard!

Heidi surprised me with tickets to the Boise State vs Bowling Green football game this past Saturday. She then told my parents and my father, being an avid Bronco fan, was so kind to send us two matching hoodies and a cute BSU outfit for Coulson. The game was a ton of fun to watch and Coulson enjoyed all the attention he got from the Bronco faithful.


Two excited boys!
Our seats in the visitors section
BSU driving to another TD!
Sometimes it was hard for Heidi to get her boys to pay attention for a picture!
Mommy and Coulson
Matching outfit and hoodies.
Coulson was laughing at the Bowling Green fans that were crying after the beat down!
BSU's Semi outside the stadium
The scoreboard with 78 seconds left.
Thanks Aunt Chelsi for making me this beanie!
Coulson is always so happy when he is with his Mommy!
Coach Peterson singing Coulson a song after the game!


A quick picture of the three of us in the Endzone.

9 comments:

criss said...

Thanks for the great post. I love Coach Pede singing to Coulson ;) Very, very fun for you guys. So glad you could go and that they WoN. See you soon, Nate. ;)

Hay and J said...

I can tell Nate is a super sports fan! You guys go to alot of fun games! Coulson looks so cute with that little beanie! It's my favorite pic!

Unknown said...

oh my heck you guys go to more sporting tan anyone i know....that is awesome!take care!

linzy said...

you look so pretty heidi!!

Nate and Venessa said...

Hi Hiedi! I wanted to leave you a comment because I peak at your blog occasionally and your little boy is soo cute! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

criss said...

Even though we all love BYU it is natural that we would also love BSU because they are in Idaho so close to us AND who could ever, ever forget the Fiesta Bowl win. Love BYU and BSU, but especially love the adorable Riches in their cute BSU clothes at a BSU game.

wardfamily said...

You lucky buggers! Love you guys.
Coulson is adorable.
Aunt P

tutus n bowties said...

You are going to have to post pictures of Coulson in his Halloween costume! I can't wait! Babies are the cutest dressed up.

Chelsi Phillips said...

Heidi!
I miss you, Coulson, and Nathaniel so so much! I look at your blog everyday. I love the Boise state pics though, they are too darn cute! I miss you and love you all!

Chet-Che