Happy Thanksgiving to you sweet Coulson. Such a cute video. You guys are the best. Thanks for letting us see so many adorable things he does. AND thanks for those darling pictures you sent. xoxo peace.
Oh my gosh that noise he makes is hillarious! He is sooo cute heidi! I love all of his hair! I hope you guys have a good thanksgiving and good job on the kid!
Nathan and Heidi were married March 6, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Nathan graduated from BYU-Idaho in December 2008 in Corporate Finance and is now working for Avery Dennison. Heidi is loving being a Mom and enjoying every minute of the day with her 2 boys, Coulson and Romney.
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you sweet Coulson. Such a cute video. You guys are the best. Thanks for letting us see so many adorable things he does. AND thanks for those darling pictures you sent. xoxo peace.
Oh how cute! Its like what you see on AFV. I love it!!! He's such a babe and I can't wait to hold him!!!
Oh my gosh that noise he makes is hillarious! He is sooo cute heidi! I love all of his hair! I hope you guys have a good thanksgiving and good job on the kid!
I love his hair! It's so dang cute! What are your plans for Christmas? Will you be making it down to Idaho?
Post a Comment