Nate's work put on the cutest Christmas Party for all the employees' children. There was so much to do... you could visit Santa, watch a magic show, have clowns paint your face, make crafts, play games with the DJ, play in the many bounce houses, ride the Christmas train, and much more!! We had a lot of fun!

Coulson was scared of Santa, but I don't think it was actually "Santa" that scared him, he just has stranger anxiety big time!!
(Notice the little stuffed penguin Santa has in his hand that he tried to lure Coulson in with, didn't work!!)


They gave each child some really nice gifts! He loves paper!! We can't wait for Christmas!



Oh and P.S. I can't believe my baby is 8 months old. AAHH!
5 comments:
Oh how cute! his little face is terrified! Heidi, you're so skinny and you guys are the cutest parents! Less than a week!!!
you are so cute heidi! hopefully we can see each other over the christmas break!
What GREAT Christmas fun!
HAYHAY
Ok, I'm in love with the little mans hair! It's so fun. That first picture is priceless!
This is so Cute! I wish we would have seen you guys there, I have been meaning to call you! Finally, got over a bad sinus infection I've had for over a week and a half! We need to get together after Christmas!
Kelli
Post a Comment