2 of my kids had crazy hair when they were born. Dandalion hair or duckie hair! But I loved it! And so does everyone else. You have an adorable family! So sweet! Carrie
Nathan and Heidi were married March 6, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Nathan graduated from BYU-Idaho in December 2008 in Corporate Finance and is now working for Avery Dennison. Heidi is loving being a Mom and enjoying every minute of the day with her 2 boys, Coulson and Romney.
6 comments:
Just be grateful he has hair!! I love the crazy hair... probably b/c our little guy still looks bald...
Holy cow he looks so different but oh so cute!! Only a few more weeks! Love ya all
He is SOOOOO adorable!! I love, love, love, the picture at the top!!!
He is so cute and the picture above. What a handsome little fella. Ray has crazy hair like that and shes a girl at least he can pull it off.
2 of my kids had crazy hair when they were born. Dandalion hair or duckie hair! But I loved it! And so does everyone else. You have an adorable family! So sweet!
Carrie
I love his hair!
are you still mohawkin it up?
haha i had a dream about all you the other night!!
I miss you all!!!!
Post a Comment