January 25, 2010
Historic Kirtland
We live just one town over from Kirtland, Ohio. We actually are in the Kirtland Ward. We love living so close to Kirtland. So much history has happened there within the church. We loved visiting all the historic sites, such as the Newell K. Whitney store, where Joseph and Emma lived for over 5 years. We also went on a tour of the Kirtland Temple. We have loved learning all the history of the Church here!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
we love having you guys here! that picture of coulson at the top of your blog is awesome!
I can't say enough how lucky you are to be able to see the good ol USA and to experience their lifestyles. You three are the cutest family
EVER. Have fun.
Awesome.. I've been there and it was neat. We are pretty close to Liberty Jail. We really should meet in the middle some day!
WOw, lots of snow and lots of historical sites!! Remember to record these things in your journal because they're probably once in a life-time moments! Loves
That's so neat!!! :D
I think it's so cool that you guys get to live in some sweet places. What an adventure. I would love to venture out of Provo...I think I would go just about anywhere right now. Change is a good thing!
So i decided that i am going to come and stay with you this summer and go to a basketball camp with the cavs!!
Post a Comment