January 5, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

We had a wonderful Christmas, especially because we were home in Idaho. It was so nice to spend time with family and friends, but wish we had more time. Here are some pictures from Coulson's 1st Christmas...
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

C Tam said...

Love the face of Nate on Santa's lap, and those pics of Coulson learning to unwrap are classic too. Looks like a perfect Christmas!

Rendi said...

Oh How PRECIOUS! I LOVE the picture of Coulson right in the middle of us all becuase that's how he was the WHOLE time!! We love him and you guys! THanks for spending time with us this holiday season!

HAYHAY said...

Looks like little Coulson got a lot of spoiling and attention. Isn't that wonderful. He is seriously cute. I LOVE the picture on your header. It could be on a magazine!

criss said...

We are so blessed to have Coulson in our families. xo

Michelle and James said...

Super cute fam! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm sad you didn't come say hi when your fam came to the office. Did your bro-in-law take that pic of Coulson on your header? I would love to see more of them if he did a shoot. Glad you made it back safe.

Higbee said...

So nice! I need to get Nathan's or yours e-mail address. Do you mind sending it to me! ehandch@msn.com

Carrie (his cousin)

CHELSI PHILLIPS said...

What year is Coulson's truck? It's pretty nice. Dang he can't even walk yet and you got him a truck!!! haha