February 1, 2010

9 month check-up...

9 Month Stats:

Weight: 20 lbs 10 oz (50th precentile)
Height: 30 in (90th percentile)

Our sweet baby amazes us each day. We love him so much! He is on the verge of walking any day now. He stands up all by himself in the middle of the room, looks around,then decides today isn't the day, I guess, and then just sits back down and speed crawls away! I am sure he will walk soon enough though!

8 comments:

Adele said...

Oh my goodness! I love his hair! Don't rush the walking... Seriously, they are so fast once they start walking! I almost can't catch ours now that he runs!

criss said...

So cute...miss you...see you soon!

AliandT said...

I love his wildness!!!!

Kimberly said...

Oh!! He's SUCH a cutie!!! I love his cute hair too!!

Rendi said...

Sounds like he is getting big!!! I want to see his haircut!!! Can't wait to see you....two weeks almost!!!!

Mike and Hillary said...

He is growing up and is so adorable. I can't believe how much hair he has. When are you headed to burley next? We would love to meet up.

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

HEidi! He's is so darling... and getting so big. Hope all is well miss you lots...

Chet-Che said...

awwww i love this little boy!!!
he's so darn cute! can't wait to see you guys!!!! 12 days!!!!