This past Saturday we were able to drive down to the Columbus, Ohio Temple. Nate is in the Young Men and so we went down to do baptisms with the Youth. Nate went inside while I stayed outside with Coulson. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful temple. I was surprised how tiny it was compared to the temples back home in Idaho and Utah. Hopefully we will one day get a temple here in Kirtland, Ohio!!
I love checking your blog almost every day. Sounds like Nate had a fun time at the Indians game last night. Is his belly sore today from all the food? Cute pictures, love ya.
Nathan and Heidi were married March 6, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Nathan graduated from BYU-Idaho in December 2008 in Corporate Finance and is now working for Avery Dennison. Heidi is loving being a Mom and enjoying every minute of the day with her 2 boys, Coulson and Romney.
3 comments:
I love checking your blog almost every day. Sounds like Nate had a fun time at the Indians game last night. Is his belly sore today from all the food? Cute pictures, love ya.
How pretty! That little boy is a stud!!!! And I'm talking about Coulson!!! You kinda grew out of that Nate. haha. Jk Love you all!
That's a pretty temple. I love the idea of the Disney half marathon!!! I will have to see if we can save up for it. Good thinking!
Post a Comment