Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
September 8, 2010
FYI...
So I haven't posted for a little bit and I just thought I would let you know why... I accidentally spilled a glass of lemonade on our laptop and shorted out the motherboard. I know...wonderful, right?!?! I am posting this on Nate's work computer and will post as soon as I have access to a computer. I will have lots of catching to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I hate computer problems, they are the worst. Any fun plans for the B-day this weekend!?
And you broke your phone?!?! Oh my...what are you gonna do without this technology in your life? Since that's what the world revolves around now! Good thing your coming to Idaho!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heidi!! Sorry about your computer, I hope you can fix your computer soon so we can catch up on what has been going on in your life.
Oh, I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy birthday! Well thanks for the comment on our blog recently. We miss you too!
Post a Comment