

So my poor baby is deathly afraid of Santa! We went to our Ward Party on Saturday and as soon as he heard those jingle bells, he grabbed on to us so so tight and wouldn't let go for anything! I felt so bad for him. We stood in line to see him and he was just shaking uncontrollably the whole time. The closer we got, the tighter he would hold on to us. He was scared of him last year, but I was hoping that since he was a little older he would do better, but I think it got worse. When it was time to sit on his lap, he screamed and screamed. In the second picture, we got him to say cheese while he was crying, it was so sweet. I felt so bad for him, I kinda felt like a bad mom for making my poor baby go through it. But, these are the memories you tell your kids about, right?!!!
5 comments:
ha! Beckett did the same thing. It is perfectly normal for their age! He'll probably love it next year when he understands better!
The pictures are still fun and will make great memories! Claire was scared of Santa too this year. What happened to my brave girl? Hopefully next year will be better for both of our babies!
Those are classic. I love it. Isn't it hilarious how we get such a kick out of them scared? He is one handsome dude.
Can't WAIT to see you guys!!
Poor Santa. It must be horrible for him that so many children are deathly scared of him. You guys are a cute family.
Post a Comment