May 5, 2011

If you were wondering...

Some of you may (or I guess, may not) be wondering what the gender of our second baby is going to be. Well, we decided (with the persuasion of some sweet friends and family) not to find out the gender and make it a surprise! I know, some of you are thinking, what were they thinking!! I think the same thing some days too actually! I have always wanted to wait and make it a surprise, but I never planned on doing it with my 2nd baby, I was thinking more down the line like the 4th one or so. We thought what the heck though, we have everything we will need except for clothes and I can always handle clothes shopping. So... 6 months down in waiting, 3 more to go! It will be fun!


5 comments:

Adele said...

That's awesome! We didn't find out with our 2nd either and it was so exciting!!! It makes delivery that much more exhilarating! The only thing was that once that ultrasound was over, it made me want to know even more! lol...

criss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
criss said...

I think this baby looks a lot like the picture below of Bracken. Boy maybe?

Greg and Rendi said...

Totally a boy!!!! Bracken needs a cousin his age!

Anonymous said...

It's a boy!! I just know it!!
Love, your fav. sister
A.K.A Shay