July 6, 2011

Independence Day 2011!!

We had a really fun Fourth of July this year. It was filled with of lots of enjoyable activities and friends! It is always fun to experience the Fourth of July in a new town!

We started out the day with a local hometown parade...




Shylie and Coulson-best friends!
We watched the parade with our good friends the Thomas'.
My favorite part of the parade, I felt like I was back in Rupert for a minute!

Coulson loved the little Shriner's cars!

After we watched the parade, we had lunch with all our friends and then hit the pool, since it was 100 degrees that day, literally!
That night we went to dinner with all our friends and then went to the park to watch the local firework show.
Coulson was in total awe!
It was a really good show, they had lots of fireworks I had never seen before.
We had a palm tree in our view the whole time to remind us we were watching fireworks this year in California!!
We hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July like we did! We are so grateful to be living in such a beautiful and choice land.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. I love the picture with the tractors, it does look like home and I love the picture of you and Coulson watching fireworks. Priceless, cause our little new grandson(?) is there too. Love to you all.

Greg and Rendi said...

WOW! You were literally running from one activity to another. Looks like an absolute blast!! You and Coulson are getting bigger (and I mean that in a nice way!) Can't wait to see you all soon. Love you