August 13, 2011

Romney Daniel Rich


On Sunday, August 7, 2011, we welcomed our new little BOY,
Romney Daniel Rich.
He weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long.

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrat, congrats!! I must admit, I've been blog stalking you a bit to see if your little one had arrived. He's super cute, congrats! Hope all is well and you're feeling good & adjusting to life with 2 little ones ... Coulson's a pretty cute big brother as well! ♥

Unknown said...

So very excited to have Romney be a part of our family. He looks just like Coulson. We can't wait to go see him and snuggle with him. Thank you so much. Love Gma and Gpa Rich.

AliandT said...

Awwww Congrats cute little momma 2 cute little boys so much FUN!!! Luv his name

C Tam said...

I like the name. That's a sweet photo. We are so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We have 2 boys too. Hi from Erin &Lance Lovell :)

Kristen said...

Yay! I was wondering what you named the cute little boy. Romney is an adorable name. I just about text you today and then I checked your blog. Hope your family is doing well and that you are adjusting to having two kiddos well. It will be my turn to adjust soon. :) Love you and congrats again!

Unknown said...

congrats heidi...he is a cutie and you look beautiful as always!

Stacy said...

They are so cute! I cant wait to see him!

linzy said...

how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!

steph said...

Congrats!! He is adorable and Coulson looks so proud. Love his name!

Jen said...

Congratulations to you both! You have a cute little family. Heidi you look so great!