November 2, 2011

Halloween Festivities!!

Halloween was so much fun this year! Coulson was our little lion and Romney was our little pumpkin. Coulson was so excited to go trick-or-treating. Kids make the holidays so much better!



Avery throws a Halloween Party for the kids every year. They go trick-or-treating to all the departments. Coulson loves going to "Daddy's Work" He also won the costume contest again this year (2 years in a row)!


Our little lion was wore out after 1 round of trick-or-treating, so we had a little nap and then got ready again and headed out for the evening.
That night, we went to Old Town Pasadena and went trick-or-treating around to all the stores with our friends Nathan and Britany and Glen and Samantha. We ended the night with a yummy dinner at Buca Di Beppo!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

You cut your hair!! It looks so good!

Kristen said...

Your family is adorable!! I love Coulson and Romney's costumes. I cannot believe how old Coulson looks. It would have been so fun to go trick or treating together...one of us needs to move, but I don't think it will be us for a long while. I love your short hair, you look so great!

Greg and Rendi said...

I like your hair Heidi, Dad did great! :) Romney is such a happy lil pumpkin. Coulson is a shy, friendly lion...if that makes sense. ha. See ya soon!

Michelle and James said...

So cute! love the lion costume! Your kids are getting so big!

Unknown said...

What cute little trick-or-treaters. Nate must be so proud to have his beautiful wife and amazing two kids come to visit him at work! love Gma Criss