It was an amazing arrangement, it was over 3 and 1/2 feet tall and weighed over 30 lbs. Thanks babe!
We wanted to do something fun for this anniversary so we decided to go to Vegas! My sister and her husband were in St.George for Spring Break so it was perfect timing for them to come meet us. We had a lot of fun!
We ate the buffet at the Bellagio! (So awesome! Something I always wanted to do!) There was a big line to wait in to get into the buffet, so the husbands waited in line, while Rendi and I took the kids out to watch the fountains!
Coca-Cola Store
Coulson was not too fond of the Coke Bear until he offered him a sticker then he was a little bit more okay with him!

M&M Store
Coulson and Bracken
Our poor Bracken had quite the day walking up and down the strip!

On Sunday, we went and had brunch at a fun little cafe and then went to the Las Vegas temple to walk around...
Coulson being Coulson!!

Our sweet Rom-Rom!! (7 months old)


Can it get any more precious then that!

Thanks Babe for a fun little vacation and the best 5 years any girl could ask for! I love you!







7 comments:
Looks like you had a good time. If you're ever in Vegas again, go to the carnival world buffet at the rio hotel. BEST EVER! :)
Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how cute Romney is!
OMG!! You finally posted on your blog, ten years later! These pictures are so stinkin cute though! All three boys are growing up so fast. Haha that picture of Coulson cracks me up. I love it and you guys and miss you tonz!!
Chels
Wow Nate, great job on the flowers! I taught you well :)
Looks like you had lots of fun in Vegas. My grandsons are so handsome. How could you have one with deep brown eyes and one with sky blue eyes? Perfect family!!!! Thanks Nate for coming to spend a perfect weekend with us. It was lots of fun and thanks Heidi for giving him up for the weekend. Just wish you and the boys could have been here too.
That was Gma..didn't realize I was logged in under Leslie
What a wonderful anniversary! You have such a cute family. It is so great to see you doing so well and happy. Loved visiting with you this weekend! Aunt Connie
5 years has really flown by! Kam and I will reach 6 this month. Isn't is wierd that we are married and have babies? I'm sad that I havn't met your little handsome boys. Let's plan a little summer gathering sometime. Are you visiting this summer? Coulson and Romney really are SOOO handsome! Congrats on making it to 5 years!! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment