February 9, 2009

Boxes, Boxes, and more Boxes!!!



My sweet husband putting our new dining room table together. He is such a handyman! Thanks babe!

And here I am putting together some lamps. One evening while we were unpacking, it started to get dark and so we went to turn on the lights, but soon figured out that there were no over head lights in most of the rooms. So we went to our good old local Wal-Mart and got some new lighting. 


We hope all is going well back home. We miss you and are think about you often!

8 comments:

criss said...

Hey, so good to see both of you. I'm sorry that you have so much unpacking to do. AND then to do it all over again in a few months. Take good notes of what works best and then maybe you can write a "Moving for Dummies" book. I want to see some cute pictures of your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom etc.xoxoxo love you both.

Tim and Norma Rose said...

Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy while you wait for that baby boy. We miss you guys, and we look forward to seeing many baby pictures.

AliandT said...

I SO feel for you guys :( and we are only to the packing part and I've had enough YUCK!!! Hope all is well....

Chelsy said...

I found your blog a little bit ago, sorry about all the unpacking you guys have to do. Your maternity pictures turned out so good that is one thing I wish I would have done while I was pregnant, I dont have any pregnant pictures of me.

Melanie said...

I'm ready for a new post... :) HOpe all is well.

Anonymous said...

Oh so this is what you meant about unpacking!! Well I'm sorry! It'll get better I'm sure! Remember when you unpacked at the basement how long that took you?....Oh wait you guys never did unpack! haha. Oh good memories! Rexburg misses you! Love you!

Michelle and James said...

I miss you guys, I am glad you are on a new adventure, even if you have a million boxes to unpack (I'm sure it won't take to long). In a way I'm a little jealous. I'm glad to hear you guys made it okay safe and sound. I agree with Criss you should take notes (especially you Heidi as organized as you are) and write a book. You could make millions. ;)

Tavis Johnson said...

Not as easy as having those beefy moving guys at your moms, eh...I feel for ya:)