For President's Day this year, a couple of families in our ward invited us to go with them to Foxboro, MA, which is home to the New England Patriots (MA-NFL football team). We had a pretty fun day. We went to Gillette Stadium and toured the Patriot's Hall of Fame.
You could try on their Super Bowl Rings. Holy Cow, they were HUGE!
I love this picture! They had a simulator there that you could kick a field goal at Gillette Stadium. Nathan's was good!!!
I am sure you are wondering why I would take these last couple of pictures, but I have decided that I am a true blue Idaho girl and proud of it. We ate lunch at a place called "Five Guys, Burgers, and Fries" and each day they have fresh potatoes shipped in just to make their fries. When we were there, the potatoes came from Rigby, Idaho that day. I was so proud!!







7 comments:
Fun pictures to look at! That's too cool that 5 guys burger and fries were using potatoes from Rigby. When we were at the one in Midvale with Greg, they were from Rigby too. Cool pictures of the Stadium and museum. Keep the pictures coming. It's fun to see what you guys are doing. xoxo
And you said you wouldn't have anything to do. You have done alot so far enjoy your new town as much as you can. That is so cool. I bet Nate was in heaven just to see something cool like that. The potato thing is too funny. Idahoan through and through, that is awesome.
Hey Nate and Heidi! Looks like you guys made it to MA. I loved living on the east coast, but we were living more in "the south" and it was a totally different culture! There is so much to do and see out there! Get as much in as possible before that baby comes! I feel like I don't do anything that doesn't revolve around him anymore!
Fun pictures. and... I love 5 guys burger and fries... wish they would bring one to TF
Thanks for the e-mail guys:) A double blackout..How funny is that! Fun pics..I like how your like,"oh yea and we ran into Mario outside," (like its no big thing:) Sure miss the heck out of you two crazy love birds!!!-les
hi heidi! i love your pregnancy pictures!! good luck with labor and delivery. being a mom is the best!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that keeps an eye on a good looking Idaho potatoe. It's fun hearing how things are going for you two!
Post a Comment