I just wanted to tell my little brother Aaron and his new fiance Ashley, Congratulations! They are officially engaged! We are so happy for you! They will be getting married Febuary 5, 2010 in the Idaho Falls Temple. They met up at BYU-Idaho. Ashley is from Idaho Falls. She is such a doll! We are excited to have you join our family, Ashley and Aaron, thanks for being an awesome brother. We love you guys!
November 7, 2009
Congrats Aaron!!
I just wanted to tell my little brother Aaron and his new fiance Ashley, Congratulations! They are officially engaged! We are so happy for you! They will be getting married Febuary 5, 2010 in the Idaho Falls Temple. They met up at BYU-Idaho. Ashley is from Idaho Falls. She is such a doll! We are excited to have you join our family, Ashley and Aaron, thanks for being an awesome brother. We love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Those monkey pictures ARE adorable!! Tell Aaron congrats. She is a beautiful girl. Good for him!
We just got your Halloween card in the mail. SOOO CUTE!
Hey!! February 5th is a great day!! That's the day Jeff and I got married!!
I love the monkey costume, where did you find that? Your little boy is so adorable. I can't believe Aaron is getting married, he doesn't seem old enough. I hope everything is going well in Ohio. -Ramseys
Post a Comment