April 14, 2011

HOT DOG PARK!!!! Happy 2nd Birthday Coulson!!!!

We can't believe our baby is turning 2 tomorrow, time flies! He is the center of our world. He brings so much love, joy, and energy to our home.

He is all boy right now! He loves to...
-kill bugs with his bare hands
-play ball of any kind
-talk, talk, talk
-to go on airplanes
-dance, make a band, and sing
-help Dad "fix" things
-Toy Story, Cars, Thomas, and Mickey Mouse
I could go on and on!!

We have been wanting to go to Disneyland since we moved here and so we thought what better time then to take Coulson for his 2nd birthday! He is so so so excited! He loves watching Mickey Mouse Club House on Disney in the mornings and if any of you have ever watched it, you might remember the end theme song, Hot Dog! Here is a clip of it if you haven't seen it...


Because Coulson watches the show, he somehow has thought that Mickey Mouse's name is "Hot Dog." So anytime he refers to Mickey Mouse he refers to him as Hot Dog! If you ask him where he is going for his birthday he will tell you the Hot Dog Park! It is pretty cute!!

A couple of weeks ago, we went and walked around Downtown Disneyland with Nate's brother and his family. Coulson saw some banners advertising Disneyland with Mickey Mouse balloons on them. Now he relates Disneyland with those banners and says he wants to go back to the Hot Dog Balloons! Here is a little video of Coulson telling you what he is going to do for his birthday. He will tell you about the Hot Dog balloons before I can even ask him!



I had him say his name in the video because he has been saying his name is "Baby" for as long as we can remember. With a new baby coming, we thought it would be good if he learned his actual name. Nate finally got him to start saying it, but it is so funny, because he can't pronounce it. When he says it, it sounds like Co-nan. We also love the way he says "bananas" (ben-a-ben). Kids are so sweet!

7 comments:

criss said...

Oh Coulson, you are so perfect. What a darling video. Happy Birthday tomorrow sweetie. Wish we could go to Hot Dog Park with you. love gma

Stacy said...

Oh my he is so funny. I think my favorite is how he says banana. Have fun tomorrow! I wish I could tag a long.

Rendi said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! Greg and I just love watching this video over and over! He's so stinkin cute! He's Hot Dog's biggest supporter. ha. Hope you guys have a blast and can't wait to see ya in May! Love ya

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

So cute Heidi! I didn't hear you had moved that is great. Happy to hear an update on you and the cute family. WE'll have to have lunch or dinner when our family comes to visit California :)

linzy said...

how cute heidi!!!! soo cute! LOVED his little interview!

Hay and J said...

What a cutie! I love his sweet little voice! i hope he had a good birthday! Can't believe he is 2! Hope your feeling ok!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!! I love watching that video! I'm glad he is my nephew and love ya and miss ya guys!!!! Love, Shay