April 9, 2011

Permanent Residents!

***First of all, I did update my blog right after I said I would with more updates. But, after working on a big long post a couple of days later, blogger didn't save my post and it was some how erased. I was so mad that I had to cool off for a while. I am trying this once more now!***

In February, Nate finished his 2-year Financial Leadership Development Program with Avery Dennison. Can you believe it, we can't??!! It has been an amazing ride from one coast to the other, from Boston, to Cleveland, and to California. We have seen and experienced so much and have made some wonderful friends along the way. We have grown so much as a little family and are grateful we had this opportunity.

At the conclusion of the Finance Program we had to make a decision on where we would like to permanently live/work for the next couple years. It was a tough decision for us, but after many thoughts and prayers, we decided that California was the place for us!

Nate took a position at Avery's Corporate Headquarters in Pasadena, California, working in the financial planning and analysis department.

We were living in Avery's Corporate Housing, but since we took a permanent position here in California, we needed to move out and find a more permanent place. So we moved again for the 8th time in our 4 years of being married. We just love moving!!! The bummer about moving this time was, because we didn't move out of the city, Avery wouldn't move us, so Nate, Coulson, and I had the joy of doing it ourselves!


Our Big Helper!
Our new home for a while!

We live on the bottom left! And yes I know I am a bad Mom for letting my child stand on the edge of a fountain!!!!!!

Just to let everyone know... we love visitors here in California. So anytime you are visiting sunny California, please give us a call!!

No comments: