July 18, 2011

LA ZOO!

My awesome friend Stacy and her little girl, Shylie have a LA Zoo pass. With their Zoo pass, they can get in one friend every time they go. They are so kind to let Coulson and I come along with them. We usually try to make it to the Zoo once a month. Coulson loves it every time we go! We have gone 3-4 times and so I thought I would post some of my pictures from our different visits.



On certain days, they have a petting zoo open. He loves that!


These two kiddos are best friends and love going to the Zoo together!

3 comments:

Greg and Rendi said...

Looks like Coulson is getting pretty brave! I thought your post was La zoo like la la la zoo! ha. Anyways can't wait to see you all!

Stacy said...

I love the last picture. They are so cute! I am surprised we don't have one of them kissing yet. haha

Kristen said...

Looks like a ton of fun at the zoo! We never made it to the LA one, but we did go to the San Diego zoo which was amazing. I better not show Claire the picture of Coulson and his girlfriend...she will be jealous! ;)